Client: Manufacturer with 3 major sites in the UK
- The Finance Director of a FTSE traded business was charged with reduction of claims spend.
- Existing set up was disjointed; heavily lawyer dependent.
- At renewal, insurance premium increased by 18%, resulting from a poor claims history.
Davies reimagined a bespoke claims management programme to drive claims spend down. Key features included:
- In-house Risk Engineer evaluation of where risks arose; action plan to reduce claims
- Claims handling strategy which delivers a consistent approach to claims
- Efficient end to end process minimising leakage and delay
- Utilising lawyers only where they add value, reducing own legal spend by 90%
- A market-leading MOJ portal service which delivered improved retention rates (52%)
- Claims handling experts, who understand corporate culture and approach.