Davies Property Claims is the UK’s leading end-to-end provider of innovative property claims management solutions.
We offer services including commercial and household claims handling supported by in-house services, including: desk TPA services, field loss adjusting and surveying services, buildings repair, restoration and drying, fraud investigation, contents validation and recoveries management.
We have over 50 years’ experience delivering innovative, flexible and bespoke solutions. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional service to our clients and customers, careful control of indemnity spend and the correct use of added value services.
Our team of over 700 claims specialists are based in our command centres based across the UK and Ireland. Our claims handling services support clients with:
- Field and desk-based claims solutions across all claim classes
- Client-specific TPA operations
- Peril specific claims hubs offering unique solutions (e.g. escape of water)
- An external field force made up of experienced loss adjusters, surveyors and engineers
- In-house field and desk-based fraud investigation services supported by screening technology
- Building repair network platform, supported by drying and restoration services and in-house provision and management of alternative accommodation requirements
- Tightly controlled workflow, case management and treasury processes, delivering measurable claim cost and cycle time reductions
- Award winning innovation including the use of drones, desk based video and customer portal solutions
- Comprehensive, flexible MI content and delivery as well as web-based client access to claim files and data
- Account management professionals dedicated to understanding client needs by designing and adapting service to meet and exceed requirements
Supply Chain Solutions
“We moved to Davies Group in 2015 after more than 10 years with our previous provider. They worked closely with us to on-board our account and tailor it to our specific needs. We like their service model. The fact that we are working with designated Davies staff means that we have very quickly become ‘one successful team’. Their leadership always has the client at heart to ensure that their organisation delivers a first rate service to me, my business and our customers.”
Darren Hill, Head of Claims and Debt Recovery, United Utilities Plc
“Davies expertise and understanding of our requirements has been excellent. The reporting and analysis provided by them is intuitive and captures our needs in a user friendly and concise format. Importantly we are seeing real benefits as a result of the process. Davies Casualty has succeeded in developing a process which supports our partnership with our clients and we welcome their expertise, innovation and collaborative approach.”
Fraser Allan, Director Risk & Compliance, City Refrigeration.
“The service received so far has been excellent and I/we are more than happy with it.”
Chris Forster, Solicitor, Senior Legal Adviser
“Davies have delivered a claims administration, investigation and handling service on a range of shared risks schemes overseen by Miles Smith for many years. Some schemes involve complex cover arrangements, and they have gone out of their way to work with us to ensure delivery of the highest technical liability claims capability coupled with tailored MI, greatly assisting with client retention.
Davies Group invest heavily in people and systems and appear to be leading the market in terms of performance as a result. Their willingness to embrace an almost constantly changing claims environment has enabled us to confidently demonstrate to clients our commitment to best practice.”
James Casey, Liability Claims Manager, Miles Smith