Davies Motor Claims is the UK’s leading motor claims management provider.
We provide tailored, end-to-end solutions to Insurers, Intermediaries, MGA’s and fleets by combining excellent service and innovative technologies. Our partnership approach and tailored claims handling philosophies ensure that our clients achieve their business objectives.
Our systems and processes are designed to ensure better reporting, enabling third party intervention and an increased awareness of claims costs.
Our desktop teams provide a fully branded and customised 24/7, 365 FNOL service using telemetry and video evidence to investigate liability and fraud. They process third party capture with market leading capture and cost control rates. Claims are processed with:
Our repair management team will monitor the repair period keeping duration to a minimum, whilst using our repair network. Our services and operational structure are built upon client specific and nominated skill-set based teams managing:
- Validation and technical claims management
- System driven workflow to aid investigation and management of claims to negotiated settlement or repudiation
- GTA and non-GTA credit hire management
- Portal retention and average damages solutions
- Dedicated CPR, recovery, high value and complex loss teams
- Pre-agreed rates to reduce downtime
- First notification of loss
- Vehicle repair via our own in-house network
- Engineering, total loss and salvage
- Downtime management
- Third party intervention
- Technical claims handling (which includes credit hire, personal injury, large loss, counter fraud, third party property and crown property damage specialisms)
- Third party property repair and settlement via our own in-house building repair network and specialist third party property damage teams
- Counter fraud services
- Recovery and uninsured loss recovery
- Fund management
Supply Chain Solutions
“We moved to Davies Group in 2015 after more than 10 years with our previous provider. They worked closely with us to on-board our account and tailor it to our specific needs. We like their service model. The fact that we are working with designated Davies staff means that we have very quickly become ‘one successful team’. Their leadership always has the client at heart to ensure that their organisation delivers a first rate service to me, my business and our customers.”
Darren Hill, Head of Claims and Debt Recovery, United Utilities Plc
“Davies expertise and understanding of our requirements has been excellent. The reporting and analysis provided by them is intuitive and captures our needs in a user friendly and concise format. Importantly we are seeing real benefits as a result of the process. Davies Casualty has succeeded in developing a process which supports our partnership with our clients and we welcome their expertise, innovation and collaborative approach.”
Fraser Allan, Director Risk & Compliance, City Refrigeration.
“The service received so far has been excellent and I/we are more than happy with it.”
Chris Forster, Solicitor, Senior Legal Adviser
“Davies have delivered a claims administration, investigation and handling service on a range of shared risks schemes overseen by Miles Smith for many years. Some schemes involve complex cover arrangements, and they have gone out of their way to work with us to ensure delivery of the highest technical liability claims capability coupled with tailored MI, greatly assisting with client retention.
Davies Group invest heavily in people and systems and appear to be leading the market in terms of performance as a result. Their willingness to embrace an almost constantly changing claims environment has enabled us to confidently demonstrate to clients our commitment to best practice.”
James Casey, Liability Claims Manager, Miles Smith