We have over 50 years’ experience in delivering bespoke solutions designed to protect our insurance, corporate and public sector customers from the financial, operational and reputational impact of third party claims. We have over 150 specialist field and desk-based casualty technicians operating from a variety of locations across the UK and supported by a central administrative team in Birmingham.
We have over 50 years’ experience in delivering bespoke solutions designed to protect our insurance, corporate and public sector customers from the financial, operational and reputational impact of third party claims.
We have over 150 specialist field and desk-based casualty technicians operating from a variety of locations across the UK and supported by a central administrative team in Birmingham.
Our claims handling services support clients with:
- Field and desk-based claims solutions across all casualty claim classes
- Turnkey TPA models, including high volume desktop capability
- An external field force made up of experienced casualty claims adjusters, skilled in on-site
- investigation with key industry sector specialisms
- Tightly controlled workflow, case management and treasury processes, delivering measurable claim cost and cycle time reductions
- Market-leading Ministry of Justice EL/PL portal retention, on average 20% above average industry performance, without compromising defence rates
- Comprehensive, flexible MI content and delivery as well as web-based client access to claims files and data
- Account management professionals, dedicated to understanding client needs and designing and adapting service to meet and exceed requirements
Supply Chain Solutions
“We moved to Davies Group in 2015 after more than 10 years with our previous provider. They worked closely with us to on-board our account and tailor it to our specific needs. We like their service model. The fact that we are working with designated Davies staff means that we have very quickly become ‘one successful team’. Their leadership always has the client at heart to ensure that their organisation delivers a first rate service to me, my business and our customers.”
Darren Hill, Head of Claims and Debt Recovery, United Utilities Plc
“Davies expertise and understanding of our requirements has been excellent. The reporting and analysis provided by them is intuitive and captures our needs in a user friendly and concise format. Importantly we are seeing real benefits as a result of the process. Davies Casualty has succeeded in developing a process which supports our partnership with our clients and we welcome their expertise, innovation and collaborative approach.”
Fraser Allan, Director Risk & Compliance, City Refrigeration.
“The service received so far has been excellent and I/we are more than happy with it.”
Chris Forster, Solicitor, Senior Legal Adviser
“Davies have delivered a claims administration, investigation and handling service on a range of shared risks schemes overseen by Miles Smith for many years. Some schemes involve complex cover arrangements, and they have gone out of their way to work with us to ensure delivery of the highest technical liability claims capability coupled with tailored MI, greatly assisting with client retention.
Davies Group invest heavily in people and systems and appear to be leading the market in terms of performance as a result. Their willingness to embrace an almost constantly changing claims environment has enabled us to confidently demonstrate to clients our commitment to best practice.”
James Casey, Liability Claims Manager, Miles Smith