How we helped
We believe outputs should be delivered as tailored and specific to the client as possible.
To make this happen we conducted a needs analysis of the existing manager populations in the business area based on client data and working groups, From working in collaboration with operations and leadership team, we were able to identify and then prioritise a programme of modern leadership challenges through scenarios, interviews and group work that gave each participant a chance to showcase their skills.
Each session involved a member of the in-house senior leadership team, alongside a Davies assessor, to qualitatively and quantitatively assess the candidate against the competencies addressed in the activity.
Our process in design is highly collaborative in identifying competencies, building frameworks and providing analysis of job descriptions to codify, select and present what you need your leaders to do, or we can work inside your own framework of skills, behaviours and values.
We upskilled and worked with senior leaders in the business to share our assessment expertise, managing high stakeholder expectations and gave them the input to make sure they achieved the outcomes they needed to make the project achieve return on investment. This also gave the assessors the opportunity to understand the activities and match the instructions to the behaviours we want to illicit.
We create in-depth MI and business scenarios to support delegates in showcasing their competence in a variety of leadership styles
As a result of these successful centres, we have undertaken follow-up assessment centres in different business areas, built leadership programmes and designed sales transformation programmes for all levels of this organisation.
- A range of engaging, measurable activities that showcase leadership competence.
- Collaborated across the client to identify competencies and upskill assessors with our knowledge and experience.
- Provided detailed reports and analysis with recommendations of future development opportunity.
- Collaborated with subject matter experts to create a bespoke assessment process that meets the needs of a heavily regulated insurance company in terms of content and values.
- A leadership development programme as an output of this assessment phase that we delivered and upskilled in-house to deliver in the future.