20% reduction in attrition (for new starters within a six-month period)
NPS increase of 10 points from competent and confident new starters
Our client is a leading international financial services group based in Canada that helps people make their decisions easier and their lives better. They provide financial advice and insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions.
The client presented several challenges with their existing new hire program:
We believe outputs should be delivered as tailored and specific to the client as possible. To make this happen, Davies Learning Experiences conducted a needs analysis of the existing cross-departmental employees in the contact centre environment across several Canadian sites both face to face and virtually.
The customer’s voice and feedback were also taken into account, which provided insight into the scope of opportunity and informed our approach to the solution as we studied the feedback for new advisors.
From working in collaboration with operations and learning and development, we were able to identify and then prioritise a programme of modern Learning & Development practice and build sustainable skills for their future needs in-house.
Below is an overview of what we did, to transform the Onboarding programme:
• Transforming the learner journey to create a truly blended training approach, saving time, money and version control.
• Partnered to deliver a fresh approach to training that focuses on top call drivers whilst improving trainer capability in both classroom and virtual facilitation.
• Created new digital and face-to-face content that was as up-to-date, relevant, and effective as possible in transferring complex regulatory and process-driven information.
• Improved the accessibility and suitability of reference material in their knowledge bank for new hires to use once they are on the floor reinforcing a 70:20:10 learning culture.
“….you helped build confidence in the new program and provided the transparency our key stakeholders needed to understand where the investment in modernizing this program has taken us.” Senior Learning Leader
“We are seeing higher empathy and NPS scores than before.” Leadership
“We’ve had more de-escalations than escalations during the 1st warranty phase.” Team Leader
Following the transformation of the onboarding programme, Manulife realised the following results:
• 20% reduction in attrition (for new starters within a six-month period).
• NPS increase of 10 points from competent and confident new starters.
• A reduction in red flags within quality results of 30%.
Want to find out more?
Chat with Lee!
Lee Russell is the Head of Client Solutions and welcomes you to schedule in a meeting directly into his diary to discuss your learning requirements.
He will also be able to share examples of how we have supported our clients to reach their learning and development goals to help achieve incredible business metrics. Book your 121 meeting below.