Despite being a growing, global industry with plenty of career pathways and opportunities, insurance is often forgotten when thinking about where to start your career.
If you haven’t considered a career in insurance just yet, we really think you should, because it can offer:
- Competitive salary
- Many career pathways
- Progression and development
- Remote or city working
Get your foot in the door
If you’re looking to begin a long and successful career in insurance but just don’t know where to start, then we’ve got your back. Join our Insurance Skills Bootcamp, and in just 10 weeks you can learn all about the industry and potentially bag yourself an apprenticeship placement with a leading insurance organisation at the end.
You’ll get to develop the following key skills:
- An understanding of the insurance industry and who does what within it
- Time management for financial roles
- Rapport building
- Presentation & interview skills
All about the Insurance Skills Bootcamp
- Who is it for? Unemployed people aged 19+
- Where is it delivered? Remotely for people based in London
- When does it start? 11th September 2023
- How long does it run for? 10 weeks
- What qualification do learners achieve? Level 2 Award for the Foundation Insurance Test and 15 Certiﬁcate level CII credits
What will learners get out of it?
Learn all about working in insurance for free, potentially scoring a job in the industry where you can do your Insurance Professional Level 4 apprenticeship. Did we mention the competitive pay and opportunities to progress too?