Client: Major Corporate Motor Fleet
We were appointed as the chosen TPA for a major Corporate motor fleet with delegated authority up to £100k.
This nationally recognised fleet were in a transitional stage after moving TPAs.
- We met with key stakeholders to understand the reason for the move and ensure our team were fully aware of the customers desired claims management protocol.
- We delivered a bespoke on-boarding plan to ensure a smooth transfer of service.
- We engaged with each cost centre of the fleet to agree preferred reporting methods and understand the key additional points, needed to be captured at FNOL stage.
- We met with the fleets telemetry and internal claims units to ensure a seamless transition of their previous telemetry monitoring protocols.
- We tailored our processes and lines of communication from initial telemetry review, to FNOL and onto claims settlement or repudiation.
- We agreed bespoke KPI’s and MI dashboards, to ensure that our claims reporting was aligned.
- Our strategy included liaising with their internal claims units to ensure formal processes were agreed for handling of all heads of claim (investigation techniques, quantum assessment, reserving etc).
- We provided a fully white labelled handling solution to aid with their reputational risk
- We have chaired monthly review meetings to discuss on-going performance, trends and risk management strategies.
This fleet continues to be a key customer and strategic partner for our motor claims team.