This is an entry level Apprenticeship which aims to improve your skills and help you gain recognition in your role. It will raise your confidence and performance in day-to-day tasks and build your skills ready for Level 3 Study.
What will I learn?
This level will give you foundation knowledge about broad areas of credit management and business. It will help you understand and implement the principles of best practice to enhance and optimise day-to-day activities.
What will I gain?
A structured approach to learning will improve your technical knowledge and teaches useful techniques which can be used daily. A CICM qualification can increase your earning potential, even while you are still studying.
How long will it take?
6 reasons to go ahead
- Government funding is available Whether you pay into the levy or not you can receive funding from the government to help cover the cost of apprenticeships. Contact us for impartial advice and the latest guidance.
- Applies to new and existing employees You do not need to hire a new member of staff to benefit from the apprenticeship programme. Apprenticeships apply to new and existing employees and are a great way to grow talent within your organisation.
- Motivate your employees and boost loyalty Supporting long-term development within your employees is a simple and effective way to boost morale and loyalty within your company.
- Build a qualified team Through credit apprenticeships, your employees can gain CICM qualifications alongside their training, and with the introduction of higher apprenticeships businesses can now train staff to degree level with industry-specific skills.
- Increase your productivity Research has shown the average person completing an apprenticeship increases productivity by £214 per week. This includes increased profits, lower prices and better products.
- Be fully supported We will help you with the entire process. The National Apprenticeship Service also offer free, impartial advice and support to employers