To qualify for a place on the cohort the following must be met:
– Employer must have a digital apprenticeship account and be an apprenticeship levy payer
– Be in a job role which duties align to either Compliance & Risk Officer Level 3 or Senior Compliance & Risk Specialist Level 6
– Must be living and working in England and have right to work in the UK
– Must have lived in UK/EEA continuously for last 3 years
– At least grade 4 / C GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English
– To undertake and pass the Davies aptitude test
Our Compliance and Risk apprenticeships can help to ensure that your staff are up-to-date with the latest regulations and legislation, as well as arming them with the skills they need to mitigate organisational risk and respond promptly to any compliance breaches that may occur.